zaterdag 22 juni 2024

Z☼nneWenDinges

Midsummerwaves

R.I.P. Matt Watts

R.I.P. James Chance

 
(pic: 11*k*)

uitgezonden 20.06.2024 in De Muziekdoos op Radio Centraal 106.7 FM (Antwerp)

enj☼y
*(☼♥☼)*

.

Matt Watts – You Only Know My Name

Rombouts & Watts - Fair Weather Friend

Matt Watts ft. Guido Belcanto - I Don't Know Where My Baby Is

Matt Watts & .44 - You was Born to Die

Matt Watts - Many a Friend Too Kind

Dark Poem – Midsummer Moon

Shpongle - A New Way To Say Hooray

Roy Ayers Ubiquity ‎- Everybody Loves The Sunshine

Steve Forbert – Steve Forbert's Midsummer Night's Toast

Blue Cheer - Summertime Blues

Animal Collective - Summertime Clothes

Ann Peebles - I Can't Stand The Rain

Steven Troch – Summershoes

Pink Floyd – Summer '68

Arborea - Wayfaring Summer

James Chance & The Contortions - Sax Maniac, Contort Yourself, I Don't Want Nobody To Give Me Nothing

Mavis Staples – Worthy

Blossom Dearie - Once Upon a Summertime

The Rudy Trouvé Septet - Early Days Of Summer

Dirty Three - Some Summers They Drop Like Flys

Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers - That Summer Feeling

Marianne Faithfull - Summer Nights

,

herbeluister / listen: https://www.mixcloud.com/straatsalaat/zonnewendinges/

...

https://demuziekdoos.blogspot.com/


.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten